South West England
£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: £4K car allowance + 25 days annual leave, 10% pension contribution, life insurance, death in service
+44 (0)151 666 8923
about 1 month ago
As a business, they provide engineering and design services for key clients within the Energy, Water, Transport asset and Infrastructure markets.
Reporting to the Quality Director, this role will appeal to a Senior Consultant who is looking to play a key role, full of longer term progression, in helping grow and deliver the Quality Services to internal and external clients. This particular vacancy will be to join the South West team, delivering a key infrastructure project.
The role will determine the level of compliance within Engineering Services, Projects, ISO 9001 and any Customer Specified Requirements. This role is predominantly based in the Plymouth area but must be prepared to travel, sometimes at short notice, within the UK and overseas.
- Understand projects, key clients and case studies
- Engage with and provide support to Projects at an early stage to define appropriate quality requirements.
- Interface with and provide advice to Project Management, Engineering and construction Disciplines on project Quality related matter
- Deliver Quality management services, achieving full client satisfaction
- Present clear and comprehensive written proposals
- Presents ideas effectively one-to-one or in small groups adapting style to audience
- Produces clear client correspondence and reports, selecting most appropriate style to achieve desired outcome
The successful Senior Quality Consultant will require the following:
- Exposure to working within the nuclear or defence sectors
- Knowledge and understanding of QA/QC principles and their application to suppliers and project delivery
- Demonstrable experience of leading teams and delivering work scopes
- ISO9001:2015 trained Auditor (Registered Lead Auditor preferred)
- Delivered QM services/advise across a range of industries - current portfolio covers water, highways, rail, power, industrial, nuclear so relatable experience will be preferred
- Relevant Diploma or degree
- Eligibility to obtain SC clearance
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.