+44 (0)151 666 8918
about 1 month ago
Scantec are currently looking for Planning Engineers (INSIDE IR35) for one of our most prestigious clients.
- Strong leadership and planning, Confident to challenge and escalate as required, Fast paced worker.
- P6 ability.
- As a Senior Planner you’ll deliver the complete planning capability within the business, by maintaining the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). Whilst supporting the Task Manager with business rhythms, schedule integrity, network analysis, Earned Value and communications with the program and business teams.
You’ll deliver Project Controls Planning and EVM expertise and analysis for projects, to produce accurate and timely schedule forecast information to enable business decision-making. Whilst supporting the development and continuous improvement of the end-to-end planning processes and the production and maintenance of associated policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Provide planning expertise to internal customers within the projects supported.
- Implement planning processes, policies and procedures within the projects supported.
- Produce planning and EV deliverables in accordance with agreed business rhythm within the projects.
- Delivery of long range operational integrated Programme Planning activities.
- Support the Business Management Manager with emergent projects as directed by Business Controller.
- Develop and maintain relationships with and awareness of key project stakeholders.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security, and quality and be a great team player.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.