Salary Negotiable DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8999
11 days ago
Based in Liverpool
A leading inspection and testing company are looking to recruit an experienced ICP Analysts to join their team based in the Liverpool area on Monday to Friday Days.
- Analysis of samples using ICP-MS, ensuring all ISO 17025 quality requirements are met in line with laboratory procedures
- Process and interpretation of analytical results
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation
- Organising workloads to ensure samples are reported in agreed timescales
- Minimum qualified to ONC / HNC / Degree level in a Chemistry related subject.
- At least 2 years ICP-MS Laboratory experience from industry.
- Method Development experience is highly desirable.
For further details and to apply contact email@example.com
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.