£55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
29 days ago
Operations Manager - Summary of key responsibilities:
- Ensure full and effective communication with all parties throughout the business, at all levels. To include all internal departments, such as - Board of Directors, Senior Leadership Team and all other company employees.
- Lead by example in encouraging appropriate behavioural standards in support of the company’s values and culture, coaching teams in the implementation and training of the companies systems and procedures.
- Budget and reforecast preparation, management and control, seeking to deliver YOY spend and benefit improvements as normal course.
- Development and continued evolution of a robust operational strategy for the site, moving towards operational excellence. Identifying and implementing best practice
- Working with the Technical function to implement a strong improvement initiative
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on manufacturing progress and kpi performance to SLT; trend analysis and corrective action feedback for non-event driven activity.
- Coordinate the planning of operational resources across the site; identifying internal and external resource requirements, deploying them effectively and managing these resources via direct and indirect reporting teams.
- Ensure that our products are produced on time and to specification and within budget.
- Motivate and mentor improvement teams and contribute to performance reviews and appraisals of non-direct reports involved in project activity
We are seeking a resilient, self-motivator who has a passion for excellence and can enthuse others. At least 5 years experience within food manufacturing and significant exposure to implementing and leading a continuous improvement, based culture.
Previous experience of leading and developing teams and a strong understanding of people management techniques.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.