Car Allowance, Company Pension, 25 days holiday
+44 (0)151 666 8923
about 2 months ago
Their vision is to be the UK’s leading smart infrastructure solutions company, focusing on offering leading edge solutions that are digitally optimized through the following five services: future-shaping strategic consultancy; consultancy and advisory; digital technology solutions; asset optimisation and complex programme delivery.
Due to ongoing success and growth in their Advisory function, our client is looking for a Health and Safety Manager who has a proven track record in managing and training others in SHE, ideally within a Consultancy environment.
- Understand consultancy projects, key clients and comfortable and confident to engage in business development/ sales
- Conveys ideas and thoughts in a clear, focused style using effective verbal and non-verbal communication techniques, in formal and informal situations
- Understands and defines client requirements
- Monitors and measures client satisfaction
- Presents clear and comprehensive written proposals
- Produces clear client correspondence and reports, selecting most appropriate style to achieve desired outcome
- People management – line management responsibilities, management of performance and resource allocation
- Project delivery
- Assurance and technical quality
- Leads and manages consultancy P&L including ROI, utilisation and resource cost and time forecasting
- Reporting (weekly and monthly) as required, including providing information for the monthly advisory consulting board report
The successful H&S Manager will come following background:
- Over 5 years relevant SHE experience in relevant industry and over 3 years experience of managing and training others
- Operating currently as a H&S Manager in a Consultancy environment, or a Principle Designer/CDM
- Ability and flexibility to work across the UK
- NEBOSH diploma
- Knowledge of SHE Assurance/Audit
- Knowledge of SHE Systems
- Eligibility to obtain SC clearance
This opportunity is remote working, however with the expectation to spend time during the week on client sites. Likely client geographical locations include West Yorkshire, South West, and South East.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV through the link below and Scantec will follow up with a call.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.