£30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
6 months ago
Due to an internal promotion, a leading FMCG Food Manufacturer is seeking a Hygiene Supervisor to join their Operational Hygiene team on the night shift. This role offers excellent career progression within the site and group as well as further career development. Food manufacturing experience is preferred but not essential. Howeverr you must of worked in an FMCG process environment and be familiar with plant and process hygiene standards.
Shifts, Nights, 4on, 4off, 7pm-7am
FMCG Food Manufacturing
The purpose of this role is to provide leadership for hygiene teams to effectively deliver an operationally excellent, efficient performance ensuring that hygienic standards and a range of operational (KPI’s) are delivered. You would be accountable for the daily hygiene aspects of your designated area. You will be responsible for ensuring the production of quality products in a safe and organised working environment.
Hygiene Supervisor – Brief summary of Key responsibilities:
- To manage, develop and lead the operational / hygiene teams.
- Ability to effectively lead and engage the operational / hygiene teams through change management programmes.
- The successful competence and capability development of direct reporting operational/hygiene team’s members to Operational Support First Line Managers.
- To ensure the unit complies with company and legal standards (safety, quality, hygiene, environment, security).
- Delivers the Operational strategy and plan and uses their team to ensure continuous improvement activity is in place to drive year on year improvements across both Manufacturing and Hygiene.
- Meet cost standards by being cost critical on waste, consumables, chemicals, total labour numbers, output rates and people productivity.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
We are looking for an experienced team leader / supervisor who can lead and motivate a team.
This is a food manufacturing environment, so Food manufacturing experience is preferred but not essential. You must of worked in either a food or similar FMCG process environment and be familiar with plant and process hygiene standards.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.