North West England
Salary Negotiable DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 2 months ago
Full time / Permanent – Northwest
Contractual hours of work are 37.5 hours a week.
Salary 35k – 40k DOE
Do you already work in QA and looking a new and exciting opportunity as a Senior Quality manager?
This role has come about due to rapid growth, and it’s a very exciting time to join the team.
Do you want to feel inspired every day? Be part of a company that what to succeed together through passion, commitment, and teamwork?
Lots of opportunities to really develop your career within a stable and growing business, rewarded with a competitive salary.
This fantastic opportunity as a Senior Quality Specialist reports into the QA Manager.
You will need to work closely with other departments manage the expectations on good working practices.
Duties will include:
- Ensure Quality, by managing, maintaining, and supporting the Pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Support the Quality Manager and ensure Quality Control activities are carried out accordingly
- Maintain and update Quality Management System documentation.
- Carry out walkthroughs, internal and external audits were required.
- Review, approve and manage quality documentation including but not limited to Change controls, Deviations, non-conformances, CAPAs customer complaints and Validation documentation
- Promote the Company's purpose and vision and ownership of its values and strategic objectives
- Carry out the testing strategy and conformity to test methods, including working with the labs to ensure delivery to such plans. Supporting OOT/OOS investigations
- Carry out QC inspections and checking samples
To be considered for this role, candidates are required to have:
- Successful candidates will have experience working in quality assurance or quality control within a pharmaceutical GMP environment
- Working knowledge of GMP & Quality related pharmaceutical regulations & standards
- Experience working within Pharmaceutical QA
- Higher National Certificate or Degree in Sciences is desirable
- Worked in an IMP Manufacturing environment
- Good working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice for IMPs (Annex 13) Standard Operating Procedures and MHRA guidelines.
To apply please forward your details for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.