£25 - £28 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
3 months ago
Our Client is a Privately owned Civil and Structural Engineering Design Consultancy in the North West and they have a very healthy port folio of work. An opportunity has arisen for a Street Lighting Engineer on contract.
Project Support Officer / Street Lighting Engineer required to work as part of a team to check the progress of street lighting installation schemes. (Programming, Planning, Recycling)
Duties will include:
Checking of the onsite progress of street lighting installation and maintenance schemes and updating of progress into excel spread sheets.
Role will require travel throughout the local area for visits to sites. (own vehicle required).
- You will be an experienced Project Support Officer / Street Lighting Engineer or have previous experience gained on the installation or maintenance of street lighting schemes.
- You will be able to use excel spreadsheets for reporting and will also be conversant with both Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Candidates should be able to travel to sites (own vehicle required).
- G39 certification (desirable, not essential)
- Knowledge of CRM – Confirm would also be advantageous.
Engineers rate £25-28.00 (Inside IR35)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.