£30000 per annum, Benefits: Holiday, Pension, Other Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 month ago
Grays - Essex
£30k, holiday, pension and additional benefits
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding chemical manufacturing company who have been in existence for over 40 years. Our client operate a large Chlor Alkali plant in Grays and are looking to expand their Maintenance Planning team due to an upcoming retirement. Our client have several manufacturing plants within the UK and supply products globally adhering to COMAH regulations.
Should you enjoy coordinating the planning and scheduling of maintenance on a manufacturing site then this role could be well suited.
- Coordinating maintenance workflow for one or more disciplines including mechanical, electrical and C&I, whilst meeting applicable standards including Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental, Legal and Financial within our clients business
- Utilising company computer maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Plan and prioritise activities to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay in line with Heath, Safety, Environmental and business requirements with input from engineering and operations departments.
- Determine manpower, equipment and materials needed to cover maintenance demands.
- Schedule and assign maintenance and other staff to particular maintenance operations to ensure shifts are appropriately covered.
- Monitor activities to ensure timely completion.
- Work with maintenance management to ensure efficiently run system wherein information is accurate and auditable.
- Ability to identify staff and contractor strengths, weaknesses and corrective action to maximise performance
- Experienced in FSI CMMS or similar activity management systems.
- Experienced in planning / scheduling work activities for a large team.
- Ability to analyse situations and take prompt effective action, good problem solving skills.
- Computer literate with experience and strong skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Previous knowledge of manufacturing environments, oil/chemical business and/ engineering basics
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.