£400 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8972
4 months ago
Our Client is a British based construction and engineering company with projects throughout the UK.
An opportunity has arisen in the Leicester area for an Area Lead to be responsible for leading delivery of Capital Investment Projects, predominantly Gas Mains Replacement for one of the 10 sub regions (areas) in the East of England Network. You will report into the Regional Operations Manager.
Key Tasks & responsibilities:
- Safe delivery of mains refurbishment/replacement, governor replacements and diversions for your Area by the Local Delivery Partners (LDPs)
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Know How
.Must have recent Gas experience
·Relevant degree with a minimum 5 years experience, or 7 years with a relevant qualification in managing utility street works, preferably in a gas distribution network environment.
· Valid EUSR Safety Passport
· Good understanding and experience in the application and management of permit systems
· Good knowledge and understanding of gas distribution network operations
· Good communication and organisational skills with a collaborative working approach
· Knowledge and experience in the application of distribution standards and specifications essential
· Experience in managing a multi discipline team
· Experience in coordination of engagement with multiple stakeholders
· Knowledge and practical experience in SHE legislation and auditing applicable to StreetWorks
· Has understanding and practical experience in the production and implementation of RAMS and “point of work” risk assessments
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.