£30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
10 months ago
8 hour Days, Monday to Friday (flexibility on start / finish time)
Based: Telford, Shropshire
Overtime available (weekdays / weekends if wanted)
Ideal for an Engineer who is looking to get off shifts.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful, growing business with excellent opportunities for further personal development and growth.
This site is based in Telford, it’s a small Engineering team within a small site, but working for a large group which is expanding. Hence the salary level - but there potential for development and progression.
Maintenance Engineer - Key Responsibilities:
• Effective and efficient service support for manufacturing equipment
• Breakdowns are addressed and repaired in a timely manner, deliver equipment preventative maintenance scheduled to avoid machine downtime.
• Provide expert system maintenance, breakdown support, installation, safety, risk assessment and commissioning
• Drive to improve machine up-time
• PM Schedule adherence/review –preventative maintenance and record keeping
• Project support
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, standards of operation and safe operating procedures
• Work closely with colleagues to provide proactive and reactive support
• Excellent verbal and written communication to team members, peers and managers
You will be a Maintenance Engineer with a minimum of 1 year experience (Ideally Mech Bias) but my client is flexible, with relevant Engineering qualifications. (Ideally HND / NVQ 3) or equivalent. Experience within a Manufacturing environment is essential.
Ideally you will have experience with manufacturing equipment and pneumatic systems. Basic fault finding on PLC controlled equipment would be a distinct advantage.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.