£1500 - £1750 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8975
18 days ago
- Start up in-country drilling operations and assist with MNR and other meetings as required, etc.
- Assist the in-country drilling personnel with managing the existing inactive wells. Develop a plan for what is required to ensure well safety and monitor the inactive wells.
- Visit in-country the drilling rig contractors and service companies to assess their capability and equipment condition.
- Provide third party engineering QaQC for well engineering planning conducted in regional offices.
- Daily monitor and review the JV partner drilling activities (DDRs, etc) and ensure their best practices and learnings are captured and implemented into company drilling planning and operations.
- Work with the Head of Drilling to develop a world class performance drilling team with goals for annual performance improvement.
- Assist Subsurface, HSE, Civil works, and other Departments with start-up activities.
- Numerous other projects as directed.
- Manage the Drilling Superintendents and oversee the day-to-day drilling, workover, well test, and completion operations.
- Education: B.S. Engineering Degree
- Significant industry training courses
- Current Well Control Certificate
- Prior experience of working in Kurdistan are preferred
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.