£42000 per annum, Benefits: 10% Bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8943
14 days ago
Salary: £42,000 + 10% Bonus (£46,200 package)
Shift: Nights 4 on 4 off – 18:00 – 06:00
Generous Holiday Entitlement
Multiple other company benefits
Due to significant growth and product demand, my client is seeking an additional Maintenance Engineer to join their team on the night shift.
Ideally you will have experience within the Food & Drink manufacturing sector, however we will consider applicants from within general manufacturing and production also.
The position will be most suited to a Multi Skilled or Mechanically biased candidate, you can be time served or have industry relevant qualificaitons but must be a minimum of NVQ Level 3.
Working with other Maintenance engineers across all areas of production, you will be attending to breakdowns and carrying out PPM in a timely manor to ensure all Production machinery is working correctly throughout their 24/7 production site.
Key Maintenance Engineer responsibilities:
- Monitor the performance of new and current machines on a continuing basis and suggest improvements.
- Fault Find, diagnose defects and undertake effect repair and evaluate results
- Work closely with Production to plan maintenance requirement
- Cover engineering absence to ensure correct engineering cover is achieved
- Be available for prompt attendance to breakdown with the correct tools.
- Minimise time reaction to machinery breakdown.
- Reduce machinery down time.
- Improve machinery efficiency.
- Train operators on new machinery if required
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.