£35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8970
4 months ago
Are you interested in being part of a passionate, driven, Wirral based business?
On behalf of our client we are looking for a dynamic, forward thinking team motivator to carry out the managing daily duties of running an engineering service centre based in Bromborough, Wirral.
With a vision to become a recognized leader in providing the highest standards of customer service to users, installers and suppliers of pumps, mechanical seals and other types of rotating machinery there is no better time to join such an exciting business.
You must have previous experience managing a team of 4-6 people and must of obtained hands on experience in your previous roles e.g. mechanical engineering background.
This role would suit someone in a supervisory position looking to up skill to manager level.
With opportunities to travel and growth within the company your role will see you undertake the following duties:
- You will be responsible for the Health & Safety within the Service Centre and to the engineers.
- Carry out regular safety reviews and weekly meeting with the engineering team
- All Service Centre & site work jobs are handled from inquiry to closure on the companies Field Service CRM.
- Scheduling/allocating jobs to engineers for works via Field Service CRM.
- Ensuring jobs are kept within budget and delivered on time
- Handling of all Service Centre & site work inquiries including sourcing supplier quotes, completing of customer quotations and ensuring the materials are ready for works.
- Liaising with clients on progression of the jobs and allocation of works.
- Creating of Risk Assessment and Method Statements for site works.
- Updating and tracking of jobs within Field Service CRM.
- Keeping efficiency within the service centre
- Time Management
- Morale & Attitude
- Cost Control
- Ability and willingness to assist engineers at clients site as and when necessary
- Out of Hours point of contract on rota basis for call out support and engineering allocation.
- Managerial position
- Commercially aware and customer focused
- Experience in all areas of pumps including submersible, centrifugal, end suction pumps, HVAC equipment and general-purpose pumps.
- Engineering background. (essential)
- Full valid driving license.
Monday to Friday: 08:00am - 16:30pm
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, upload your up to date CV and give Pip a call on 0151 666 8970.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.