£34150 - £35363 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
12 days ago
Ideally you will be Multi Skilled, either Electrical or Mechanical Bias. If you want to further develop your electrical / mechanical skill set and have the desire to become multi-skilled, this company will develop, train and fund your multiskilling qualifications to get you there.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns (irrespective of priority) are identified and subsequently rectified as quickly as possible
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping (within specified areas)
- Practice & encourage others to deliver the highest standards of Health & Safety at all times and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to these high standards
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed
- Assist the Shift Operations Manager in minimising machine down time by proposing & introducing improved maintenance programmes & continuous improvement ideas.
- Responsible for timely completion of all plant PPM schedules and to provide support for all site wide PPM programs
- Ensure good communication avenues are prevalent between the Engineering Teams & the Operational teams
- Work as part of a multi-functional Mechanical / Electrical on-site Team
- Any other adhoc duties as required
Shifts: 4on, 4off: 12 hour days / nights (6am-6pm/6pm-6am)
You will ideally have experience within a fast paced environment. You will also ideally be an apprentice trained / qualified at C&G or NVQ level
You will ideally have experience of fault finding, breakdown repairs, completion of Preventative Maintenance routines on both Mechanical & Electrical equipment.
Light Welding and Fabrication as well as working knowledge of Pneumatic & Hydraulic systems
Formal engineering qualifications (HNC / ONC in or equivalent) in Mechanical / Electrical is ideal.
Please apply online or call Paul Bradley on 07973716523 / 01516668943
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.