£42000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 year ago
Part of a team of Production Shift Managers, this role reports to the Factory Manager and oversees the full production of products from goods in to despatch on shift.
The successful Production Shift Manager will have previous production / operations management experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment (food, drinks, packaging, or pharmaceuticals); ideally with experience of SAP. You will have proven experience of driving lean / CI initiatives in a manufacturing environment as well as experience of managing, coaching and developing teams.
Responsibilities of the Production Shift Manager include:
- Leading developing production team through effective recruitment, training and development
- Implement production KPIs aligned with business objectives
- Drive costs savings through efficient use of resources at your disposal.
- Manage and plan required service levels within the agreed timeframe
- Review and implement continuous improvement initiatives that increase performance
- Support CAPEX proposals in line with safety, OEE, and quality improvements
- Improve performance and reduce waste
- Ensure appropriately trained resource is available to meet minimum company standards through review and training of staff
- Attend daily production/planning meeting with appropriate preparation
- Work closely with support and operations functions to identify resources required to action any outstanding issues
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.