Competitive hourly rate
+44 (0)151 666 8916
10 months ago
Subject to Security Clearance
To support delivery of the complete planning capability within the business by maintaining the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). Supporting the Task Manager with business rhythms, schedule integrity, network analysis, Earned Value and communications with the programme and business teams.
- Develop and maintain EVM compliant IMS in accordance with functional procedures and guidelines.
- Validate and verify schedule data provided by suppliers (internal and external to client) prior to appropriate incorporation within IMS. Provide planning input to project throughout the project lifecycle at the appropriate level.
- Support the Senior Planner with emergent projects as directed by Business Management Manager.
- Creation of the Work breakdown structure, Resource loading, Project level IMS (Integrated Master Schedule), and Project-specific basis of scheduling documents.
- Input into the month-end process including Updating schedule progress. (EV percentage complete), Undertaking schedule forecasting, Updating milestone status and critical path analysis,
- Providing Planning input to Investment approval and Change Control process, Risk and Opportunity process, and Peer reviews.
- Equivalent experience is stated as an alternative to qualifications
- Good IT skills especially in Microsoft Office
- Scheduling skills in a gantt chart environment such as P6, MS Project, Asta etc.
- Would consider alternative experience by exception if other skills were of exceptional standard.
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.