£20000 - £23000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 1 year ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Monday to Friday, 8.30am–5pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading food manufacturer based in Sheffield. They have a fantastic, friendly and supportive culture and are experiencing an incredibly busy period. They are now seeking a HR Coordinator to join their team on a 3 month Fixed Term Contract.
The main purpose of the role is to work closely with the current HR team and provide essential HR administration and general support across an extremely busy time within the company.
HR Assistant Key responsibilities:
- Completion of a wide range of administrative tasks and reports, demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail in a timely manner
- Dealing with general departmental enquiries (Confirmation of employment, reference requests)
- Assist the HR Advisor with the completion of low level Employee Relations cases
- Administration of the L&D and Occupational Health systems
- Process new starters via the HR and payroll system
- Process leavers via the HR system and assist HR with completion of exit interviews
- Take responsibility for maintaining accurate employee records in accordance with Data Protection requirements
- Maintain and update the Staff Handbook and HR policies as required
- KPI reporting and HR data management as required
- Update absence management system
- Produce time keeping reports to monitor attendance as required by the business
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.