£45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8905
about 1 year ago
The main focus for the experienced Planner/Senior Planner will be to work with Project Managers to develop & manage schedules to incorporate risk, change, resource requirements and cost. The Planner/Senior Planner will create plans for the full project life-cycle including development and design.
Role and Responsibility's
- Develop control, monitor, analyse and report on schedule related aspects for projects within a Portfolio
- Establish and monitor a cost and resource loaded, logic linked, baseline plan for the project.
- Capture project budgetary costs and resources
- Establish robust work breakdown and project control structures in terms of project scope
- Work with the Project Manager and the Project team to establish the project activities, cost and duration's
- Facilitate acceptance of and ensure that the project plan embraces the full project work scope, is fit for purpose and is achievable
- Ensure that any necessary planning interface with the site Work Management Process (WMP) is established.
- Maintain and control project baselines in line with company procedures and guidance.
- Liaise with project team members and contractors with regards to progress and cost forecasting
- Monitor, control and analyse the project programme and cost information using Earned Value methodologies
- Challenging schedule and cost variances against the baseline plan with individual task leaders/contractors and or outside stakeholder management as necessary to enable mitigation.
Experience with P6 is essential and a background within Engineering is desirable
This role comes with an excellent salary paying up to £45,000-65,000pa,+ £5500 car allowance, private medical care, and other excellent benefits including pension up to 10% contribution.
For more information, please contact me
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.