North West England
££competitive, car, bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8953
6 months ago
Part of the site management team, reporting to the MD and with 4 direct reports, the successful Foodservice Controller will have extensive experience in the foodservice / OOH channel with proven experience of setting and developing strategies with national distributors and end users at a strategic level.
Responsibilities of the Foodservice Controller include:
• To be an active member of the wider Site Management Team and participate in the decision-making process for improving the overall Business unit performance.
• Strategic planning of the long term food service vision and strategy
• Prioritise and provide clear direction to the channel team on the key business development opportunities
• Assess a number of strategic alternatives for customer development to ensure maximum efficiency in delivering optimum growth
• Ensure resource is planned, targeted and mobilised to optimise the delivery of the channel strategy.
• Full customer specific P&L responsibility and accountability through setting and managing the delivery of targets across all key commercial drivers
• Manage trading profit and costs for the channel
• Facilitate the trading relationship between key Foodservice channel customer base through proactive development of customer relationships up to board level and support the team to engage new customers.
• To foster a culture of cross functional working which enables the knowledge, experience & resources of colleagues to be used effectively.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.