£28 - £32 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
8 months ago
9 months +
Based Manchester site Offices
9 months+ Jan start
25+ hrs & occasional weekends.
You will be responsible for checking the works are constructed with the construction information
You will have the following:
- Possess CSCS card.
- Ideally have a degree in civil engineering or similar with a relevant level of post graduate experience.
- An understanding of construction techniques and NEC.
- A strong knowledge of highway design, drainage, SU works and structures.
- Knowledge of highway design standards – DMRB, Manual for Streets and NRSWA.
- Understanding of software packages including AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MX
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience of meeting attendance to discuss issues with clients, contractors, local authorities and other statutory bodies.
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to maintain good records.
- A flair for problem solving.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.