£20000 - £23000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
about 2 months ago
This role does involves some local travel and so a drivers licence AND own vehicle is essential to be considered for the role.
Key accountabilities for Technical Coordinator include:
- Monitoring food quality systems and providing information for updating procedures.
- Monitor HACCP and hygiene in the production area.
- Assist with customer and supplier complaints / technical enquiries.
- Swabbing of equipment and facilities to ensuring all products are produced to the highest standard.
- Assist in pest control in conjunction with pest control contractor.
- Internal audits, including traceability, glass and hard plastic, goods in checks and taste panels.
- Calibration of all company scales, probes and so on.
- Provide and monitor all production documentation.
- Assist in maintaining and improving standards of quality and food safety.
- Be customer focused and technically adept with high levels of attention to detail and good organisation skills.
- Carry out staff inductions and assist in training to meet requirements of the role and to support in training to enable operatives to efficiently and effectively maintain the quality parameters to specification.
- Develop a good working relationship with the production and warehouse teams to ensure high quality standards are maintained throughout the site.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.