£25000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8979
3 months ago
You will be reporting to the Commercial Manager. You will be required to work full time from 8am-5pm.
Working as part of the commercial and engineering team in a fast paced construction environment. You will be responsible for the management of document control and supporting the commercial team. You must be flexible and able to work closely with other line managers and team members to develop strong working relationships.
• Gathering data and statistics for monthly reports
• Progress chasing & collating returns.
• Use several document control systems - to upload / download documents / manage revision numbers
• Updating and preserving site files
• Quality checking documents and drawings
• Communicating with different teams
• Supporting in collating monthly reporting,
• Assisting with Handover files
• Ad hoc duties
• Strong analytical and administrative skills
• Experience of Aconex
• Knowledge of Document Control / Quality Management Systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel / Word
• The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
• Experience in utilities projects would be an advantage
• Good communication and organisation skills
The salary for this role is between £25,000-30,000pa and excellent benefits. If you would like more information or would like to apply for this role, call me on 0151 666 8905 or email.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.