£45000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Holiday, Overtime,
+44 (0)151 666 8999
over 1 year ago
£45k (including shift allowance) – 4 on 4 off (2 days, 2 nights), 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday, Pension, Overtime Opportunity, No Callout
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced electrically biased maintenance engineer, looking to join a large stable business, working in a modern facility in Liverpool. Due to expansion our client are looking for to add a new member to their maintenance team working on a 4 on 4 off shift. Our client are a pharmaceutical manufacturing business, making products for the health-care sector with over 80 years history and multiple UK based manufacturing sites. Should you be used to working in an automated manufacturing environment from FMCG, automotive, food or similar markets we would be keen to discuss the opportunity with you.
- Troubleshooting on electrical and mechanical equipment, control systems and plant machinery with the ability to problem solve using root cause analysis.
- Ability to work under pressure to resolve breakdowns in a safe and timely manner.
- Co-ordination and execution of process instrumentation loop calibrations in accordance with Baxter procedures and engineering best practice.
- Co-ordination of work undertaken by third party contractors.
- Ownership of Electrical & Instrumentation based shut down activities based on the plans provided by the Engineering Manager.
- Planning and execution of reactive maintenance to support operations success.
- Planning and execution of preventative and predictive maintenance to improve the reliability of processes, plant and equipment.
- Experience of CMMS systems.
- Development and compilation of Electrical and Instrumentation biased Standard Operating Procedures.
- Involvement in Capital and Improvement Projects.
- Heavy focus on reliability of plant and equipment, working relentlessly to ensure that plant availability & OEE metrics are continuously improved.
- Willing to work overtime to help and support the needs of the business,
- AOB as required
- Extensive experience as a time served electrical engineer maintaining, electrical, control, mechanical and pneumatic related plant and equipment in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred but not essential
- HNC desirable or equivalent experience
- Experience of installation of new plant and equipment.
- Experience of working with Computerised Management Systems
- PLC problem solving experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsive and flexible attitude to supporting internal and external customer requirements.
- Basic mechanical fault-finding skills
- Experience of working as a support function in a shift working environment.
- Rapid appreciation of issues, sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good computer skills, MS office, excel and PowerPoint.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.