£18000 - £20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
over 1 year ago
NPD Administrator responsibilities include –
- Work with NPD Manager to understand NPD priorities and ensure that products are set up, planned and delivered inline with those priorities.
- Plan new product introductions through collaboration with the planning team.
- Ensure the site have required inventory to allow initial production products.
- Work with Planning and Sales team to understand promotional/marketing activities/events that will require new product introductions.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Produce Monthly NPD report detailing successful NPD and future challenges to workload.
- Assist in developing Brand launch/Relaunch timelines and activities.
- Assist in setting up Finished Goods codes, set up component codes and create bill of materials for each new product.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.