+44 (0)151 666 8952
10 months ago
Our client runs the main fuel pipeline and storage facility network in the UK. The Group has become a worldwide reference in the downstream refined oil storage and pipeline logistics sector.
Due to major upgrades starting on their top tier COMAH sites across the UK they require a Project Support Engineer to assist the Project Delivery Manager.
- Plan and monitor the programme of works in line with the investment programme
- Provide the Executive Team and Board oversight of the delivery of projects within the business to drive the delivery of business objectives
- Support the Project Delivery Manager to achieve accurate business the project delivery to enable them to better manage their work and to achieve project outcomes in a safe and effective manner.
- Plan and manage the programme of works as directed by the Project Delivery Manager, providing framework processes and records to meet Governance and audit standards
- Monitor and report performance progress in terms of cost, time, risks of delivery to the Executive Team via regular meetings and steering groups
- Gather and analysis information from finance department and different project managers to create accurate forecasts and prepare performance reports monthly
- Adhere to procedures relating to proper use and care of assets, equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility
- Work to standard, procedures and work instructions for safety critical tasks in order to meet COMAH requirements
- Engineering degree or demonstrate comparable experience
- Experience working within a project environment
- Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- Excel skills – including macro and VBA development
- Project Management qualification
- Knowledge of oil and gas legislation
- Able to use KPI’s in effective way
- Extensive MS Project knowledge
- Strong financial and commercial skills.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.