£35 - £42 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8946
3 months ago
12 months (with extension)
- Report directly to the NNB Site Engineering Enabling Team Manager
- Support the HPC Roads & Networks SDLT Modification Lead during construction phase
- Produce 2D drawings and intelligent 3D models.
- Confirm that information is consistent with the Site Configuration.
- Create detailed documented records and maintained them to ensure clarity of the process and outcomes,
- Assist with the resolution of issues, identify issues and escalate to the manager when required
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the site teams
- Manage the interfaces (technical & functional) within the Roads & Networks project applicable to change and modification
- Comply with NNB QA policies and procedures and Commit to use the project BIM standards
- Use SET model and drawing management system, tools and procedures.
- Extensive experience in the delivery of major infrastructure projects,
- Experienced in British and European Standards for civil works
- Enhanced organisational skills,
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams, which include Contract Partners
- Highways, drainage design, pressurised systems, and systems infrastructure experience is highly desired.
- General professional qualities as accuracy, tenacity, result-oriented and teamwork-oriented attitude, diplomacy,
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills notably with various levels of the organisation and externally,
- Discretion - Confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information,
- The individual would preferably be vetted to at least a basic level (BPSS).
- Practical experience in design, drafting (both in 2D and 3D) and/or construction. Autodesk Civil 3D knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of current 2D and 3D tools, especially Autodesk Civil 3D
- Good working knowledge and previous practical experience of UK BIM level 2 standards and procedures
- Confident to use own initiative when and if required, proactive and can work well under pressure.
- Experience of developing technical solutions, with design decisions validated through design interface.
- Previous knowledge and experience in clash detection and CDE
- Previous knowledge and experience of EIR and BEP
The role will commence as soon as possible. The contractor will be required full-time for a period of 12 months, with potential and expectation for further extensions.
Should this role be of interest to yourself and you have the required experience, please apply today or Call Sophie on 0151 666 8946
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.