£28 - £35 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8946
3 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Structural Revit Technician on behalf of one of our Global Clients, to join their Team based in Leeds.
The successful candidate will be working within the Structures Team, working on Large mixed use schemes including a Large new build school project.
Other projects will include Residential, Commercial and Industrial Buildings.
This is a contract position for initially 9 months, however due to workload there is potential for extension.
Candidates must have a proven track record of UK based project experience working on large commercial projects.
- Outstanding experience of structural detailing in concrete, steel and masonry using Revit.
- Ability to work and analyse 2D/3D projects.
- Passion for communicating and liaising with engineers and clients.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and BIM Level 2 protocols.
- Ability to manage a project through its life cycle.
- Qualifications: HNC or higher
Should you have the above experience and be looking for your next contract- please apply today or call Sophie on 0151 666 8946 for more information.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.