North West London
£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8967
6 months ago
The successful Shift Operations Manager predominately responsible for Production, the successful candidate will also be point of contact for other departments, including engineering, quality, warehouse etc.
The Shift Operations Manager will continually challenge and strive for improvements in targets, standards and other agreed key performance indicators, using an innovative proactive approach.
Shift Operations Manager key responsibilities include:
- Lead and drive standards of quality, food safety and hygiene
- Manage the performance of all team members through the use of performance managements systems including (grievance, disciplinary etc.)
- Own the training & development of all levels of team (including managers) - coaching, developing, recruiting and training
- Manage the NPD process within their area of responsibility to ensure all trials run successfully through to product launch
- Performance Improvement through use of KPIs
- Plan, organise, measure labour and material requirements to ensure agreed targets are met
- Effective communication to ensure that the workforce is well informed and to encourage effective cross-functional links.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.