£45000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
4 months ago
1 year FTC
Supporting the Factory Manager, the Senior Production Manager / Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for driving the day to day production operations, managing performance and ensuring the delivery of quality products on time and in full.
The successful Senior Production Manager / Manufacturing Manager will have previous FMCG senior management experience in a large scale manufacturing environment. You will have excellent influencing and mentoring skills delivering results through people and driving excellence through the use of CI tools and knowledge.
Responsibilities of the Senior Production Manager / Manufacturing Manager include
• Delivery of the production plan through direct reporting teams on shifts
• Adherence to Food Manufacturing Safety & Quality Standards
• Support the implementation of Lean Manufacturing Techniques to production operations
• Performance management of all direct reports to meet site business plan
• Control & effective use of labour to meet production programme requirements & customer expectations
• Accountable for equipment efficiencies, waste, labour & materials.
• Develop & utilise appropriate KPI’s
• Create an organisation structure that provides effective management support across a 24/7 operating pattern
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.