£18000 - £25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
5 months ago
- This unique opportunity can be offered on either a full time or part time basis i.e. you can work part time whilst completing a degree or qualification, earn some money and have a full time role after graduation.
Reporting to the Development Manager, you will be responsible for building industry leading, innovative software solutions that drive business success and offer excellent user experiences within asset management.
Part of your role will have a focus on business analysis and opportunities to meet with clients to establish various customer requirements and follow these through from concept to delivery. You will be focusing on building the front end of a new platform using Angular & C#.
The team you will be a part of consists of 2 Senior Developers, 1 Mid Level Developer and 2 Junior Developers under the supervision and direction of a development manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Helping to scope out projects
- Coding to a high standard and maintaining this throughout each project
- Working effectively as part of an agile team
- Getting involved with both existing and greenfield development projects
- A good understanding of Object Orientated techniques and being able to apply with C# .Net
- Angular Development
- Use of Agile methods
- Strong communication skills
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.