+44 (0)151 666 8947
2 months ago
Key accountabilities for QA Manager –
- Manage site QC and QA team
- Carry out appraisals and disciplinary actions along side Technical Manager.
- Ensure product investigations are carried out in a timely manor.
- Ensure the Quality Manual is update to date and easily accessible when required.
- Ensure production of a safe and legal product meeting all quality criteria and customer requirements.
- Manage pest control, hygiene schedules, microbiology testing, allergy testing and swabbing.
- Support with staff training when necessary.
- Conduct site audits and also be a member of the HACCP team.
- Ensure all factory documentation is complete and controlled.
- Ensure customers are kept up to date and provided with necessary information.
Commutable - Manchester, Salford, Eccles, Stretford, Sale, Stockport, Manchester, Bolton, Leigh, Warrington, Wigan, North West
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.