£38000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8954
about 1 year ago
£38,000 - £45,000 (DOE)
Peterborough, Boston, Spalding, Kings Lynn, Wisbech, Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, East Anglia.
A leading FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Process Control Coordinator / Process Improvement Coordinator to assist in the planning, control and co-ordination of all aspects of Process Control for the site.
You will be a Manufacturing Process Control / Process Improvement Coordinator with knowledge and expertise within the FMCG manufacturing sector (food, drink, pharmaceuticals, packaging). You will have demonstrable experience of process control, six sigma, Lean Manufacturing, 5S, TPM, Kaizen and OEE.
Process Control Coordinator / Process Improvement Coordinator responsibilities include:
• To work closely within the site teams to achieve all key performance indicators.
• Provide site expertise and support for the control of the critical site sterilisation / thermal processes.
• Work with internal teams to provide advice on, and ensure compliance to GMP, legislative and customer standards and requirements.
• Involved with design and implementation of relevant projects.
• Assist in all manufacturing analysis as necessary.
• To work closely with all personnel in achieving variation reduction through continuous improvement of the site process controls.
• Support, prioritise and lead implementation of sustained improvements to reduce factory costs and facilities through successful project delivery in conjunction with the business CI Plan.
• Maximise staff involvement and engagement in change projects and embed a culture of process control across the site.
• Coach and train employees in process control concepts and tools on an ongoing basis.
Application via CV Submission
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.