+44 (0)151 666 8953
3 months ago
With extensive FMCG food manufacturing experience, the successful Technical Project Manager will have previous knowledge and experience in the transfer of products / set up of a new manufacturing site from a technical, quality and food safety perspective. You will have excellent project management, communication and influencing skills to enable you to work cross functionally at all levels with key stakeholders on the project (NPD, engineering, customers etc).
Key responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager include:
• Ultimately responsibility for the technical integration of a large-scale product transfer and the overall direction, coordination, and improvement/development of technical strategy and its alignment with the existing site strategy, policies and procedures
• Responsible for assessing budgets, staff levels, processes and capabilities to deliver new production plan on ‘go live’
• To ensure that legislative, business and customer requirements are continued / implemented / adhered to through regular checking and challenging
• Assess, transfer, embed and set up a robust HACCP system on site that maintains food safety systems
• Work with the existing technical, quality and food safety teams to ensure and potentially improve plant and product standards, and identify opportunities for technical innovation during the transfer process
• Maintain documented quality systems that meet the legislative requirements and customer codes of practice
• Assess, plan and write appropriate raining material and documentation to deliver to the new site and relevant teams
Application via CV
NB - This is a 2 year fixed term contract on a salaried basis benefits (pension, holiday pay etc).
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.