£35000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8946
20 days ago
Due to exciting new projects, our Client is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Structural Engineer to join their established team.
Projects range from a variety of sectors including Public and Private sector with schemes including housing, schools and commercial, from concept to construction.
- Associate/Chartered Membership of IStructE or ICE is desirable but not essential
- A detailed understanding of structural engineering
- Proven UK design experience using Eurocodes/British Standards
- Competence with computer analysis of structures and design of structural elements in most common materials i.e. steel, concrete, composite, masonry and timber
- Experience of report writing is essential
- All round experience in building structures including load bearing masonry and framed structures
- Previous experience of site surveys and inspections is essential
- Understanding of detailing
- Experience of briefing and assisting less experienced engineers/ CAD technicians.
- Proven experience of Client liaison
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Motivating and capable of supporting and working within an existing team
- Commitment to health and safety, CDM and CPD requirements
Should this role be of interest to yourself, or, you know of any Senior Structural Engineers who may be looking for their next position, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Sophie on 0151 666 8946, or Apply now!
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.