£22000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
6 months ago
Key responsibilities for Raw Material Supervisor -
- Raw material testing and release including supervisory role of laboratory assistants involved with the processing of raw material samples and documentation.
- Review of all Quality Control and supplier documentation.
- Co-ordinate with manufacturing department and Stock Controller with regard to priority listing for Raw Materials release etc.
- Maintain and review appropriate raw material sampling levels in conjunction with Regulatory Affairs Manager plus methods of sampling etc.
- Review and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures, methods of analysis and test result sheets associated with the above role.
- Carry out testing and analysis of any samples or products received according to approved written procedures, using FTIR as principle method of identification with complementary use of NIR.
- Validation of Raw Material Certificates of analysis against relevant monograph or specification.
- Perform routine in house raw material testing.
- Responsibility of Goods-in laboratory.
- Review all raw material documentation.
- Evaluate all raw materials RME’s as required by purchasing department.
- Ensure In house testing is cost effective.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the Laboratory.
- Training of all laboratory staff in the evaluation of raw materials.
The successful candidate should have the relevant experience in a Laboratory environment and demonstrate a proactive approach to the job.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.