£32000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8972
6 days ago
Civils Infrastructure Engineer
Job DescriptionOur Client has been established in the field of civil structural, geotechnical and environmental engineering for over 35 years.
They have an opportunity for a full time Civils Infrastructure Engineer to join their roads and sewers department. The role will be primarily focused on the design of roads and sewers for residential projects for some of the UKs biggest house builders.
The successful candidate will be an experienced engineer who will meet the following requirements:
- Be fully competent with AutoCAD, PDS and Microdrainage software packages.
- Be able to work on projects during all stages of design (from appraisals through to adoptions and construction).
- Have an understanding of sewers for adoption 6th and 7th Edition and requirements of water and sewerage undertakers (mainly United Utilities and Welsh Water).
- Have an understanding of LA highway requirements for road adoptions and Section 278 works.
- Be able to produce Flood Risk Assessments and SUDS reports.
- Have the ability to manage workload to meet required deadlines.
The successful applicant will work alongside the existing members of the team based at their Chester office, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
Personal requirementsWe are looking for an individual who is a hardworking, conscientious team player, who can successfully meet client deadlines and stay within budgets. Good communication is key for communicating well with clients and other team members.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.