£42000 - £52000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
12 days ago
Salary £42,000 - £52,000 DOE
Fixed term contract ending December 2023
Full time – North West / Hybrid working
Are you a business development manager looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Do you have an interest in Life Sciences?
Have you been a Business Development Manager in the research sector?
Are you a highly driven and a proactive person?
My client has an interesting and rewarding opportunity for a Business Development Manager. You will be joining the team at an exciting time and will be responsible for expanding the current client base and supporting the growth strategy for the organisation.
Duties will include:
- Act as the primary point of contact with new and existing clients and engage with third parties
- Generate a sustainable business plan
- Stay abreast of competitor activity and market trends
- Advise existing and potential clients of the relevant regulatory pathways for product registration and acceptance in major markets
- Establish new and strengthen existing high-level relationships with key stakeholders
- Activate robust due diligence processes for partnership activities that include clear risk assessment and mitigation
- Degree in relevant Life Sciences or Business Management
- Experienced in managing multiple projects simultaneously with a demonstrable ability to select and prioritise projects
- Demonstrable ability to present in public at conferences and in business meetings
- Experience of working at the industry/academia interface
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.