£50000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
14 days ago
Reporting into the Head of Supply Chain, the Supply Chain Planning Manager will play a pivotal role within the business providing both short term operational planning and longer term forward forecasting. Leading a team of planners this role will look to develop the company planning capability through both enhancing the planning systems and developing the team.
The successful Supply Chain Planning Manager will have previous experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment (food, pharma, chemical, packaging etc). You will have an analytical mind-set with excellent leadership capabilities and proven management experience, developing and mentoring staff to achieve their full potential. You will be fully conversant with all aspects of Production Planning, MRP, Forecasting and Capacity Planning.
Planning Manager Responsibilities include:
• To ensure all production plans are submitted and aligned to meet KPIs
• Manage planning master data maintenance ensuring the accuracy of data is adhered to
• Effective planning and budget responsibility for labour alongside the Operations Managers to minimise cost impacts to the business unit
• To be responsible for ensuring OTIF is met for all customers under the business unit
• To be the single point of contact for all customer escalations attending face to meetings when
• required to support the Lead planners
• To lead monthly meetings to review forecasts and ensure capacity requirements are met
• To promote a can do attitude and lead by example, developing self‐managed and motivated
• teams with the capability to drive their own performance standards.
• To build relationships with all business unit managers to ensure seamless cross department planning and communication.
Application via CV
Supply Chain Planning Manager
c.£50,000 - £55,000 + car allowance
Full time office based role
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.