£60000 per annum, Benefits: Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Private Health, Other Great Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8999
15 days ago
2 Year FTC
Thetford - Norfolk (the role can be home based, but will need people to work on site during project delivery milestones)
£60k + excellent benefits
2 Year FTC
A fantastic opportunity to join a multinational pharmaceutical business, at an exciting time when they are due to roll out a new product on site. This new product requires a PM to join the business on a 2 year FTC to help deliver a range of CAPEX projects.
This role will suit someone used to working within the pharma/medical devices manufacturing sector, used to delivery of projects such as cleanrooms, equipment moves, validation and integrations of quality and safety systems.
This role will lead a team of project members, stakeholders and plant senior leadership team and get support from corporate engineering and regulatory teams.
Project scope will be focusing:
- Planning and organisation of the transfer according to the production, engineering, validation and regulatory constraints
- Manage communication among the project members
- Lead the design, installation and validation of new Clean Room. Lead equipment transfer and validation.
- Lead the QC Testing equipment transfer and validation
- Lead the integration Quality and Safety Systems
- Manage Notified Bodies and MoH new process qualification with support from corporate regulatory team
- Hand over new processes to the integrated supply chain and quality teams
- Comply with all corporate policies and external regulatory requirements
- Understand and be able to review quality associated documentation (URSs / change controls / critical system drawings and system reference files).
- Be responsible for the project planning from design through to construction and commissioning. Tasks will include management of project risk; resources; budget control and ensuring the project is completed on time to the required standards
- Work closely with the purchasing department throughout the tendering process
- Act as a liaison between stakeholders, designer and construction companies to ensure good communication of all activities
- Manage day to day activities of the project
- Manage EHS requirements and sub-contractors
- Provide technical and project leadership in multi skilled teams
- Lead design review meetings to promote innovation and discussion
- Produce reports and presentations for communication to the senior leadership team
- Generate accurate financial forecast spending
- Maintain overall picture of key deliverables across multiple projects
- Achieve all GMP and quality process requirements
- Participate in validation drafting and lead overall implementation
- An experienced project manager with a background in pharma / medical device. The successful candidate will hold at least HNC/HND qualifications in an engineering discipline however this is not essential as proven experience will be considered.
- Able to demonstrate how he/she has directed or advised a business plan for future growth or best practise
- Knowledge of cGMPs and current industry pharmaceutical practice is mandatory
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for medical device or advanced surgery
- Demonstrate business experience in managing pharmaceutical or FMCG projects from cradle to grave
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workloads for the needs of the business whilst working on multiple projects
- Able to delegate where required to enable multiple task implementation
- In-depth knowledge of Health & Safety and other regulatory matters. Able to advise inline with knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.