£28000 - £33000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
16 days ago
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the Production Planner is responsible for evaluating the demand plan against site finished goods to deliver a production plan, by assessing capacity, highlighting potential issues and identifying opportunities to balance customer demand and site supply.
The successful Production Planner will have extensive experience in supply chain planning within a fast paced FMCG environment. You will have previous experience of using an integrated MRP / ERP system and will have excellent excel skills.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Proactively amending production schedules to react to demand and sales forecasts so as to optimise customer service and operational costs.
• Ensure timely delivery of an accurate supply plan for raw materials and packaging scheduling.
• Keep a rolling fixed factory schedule accurate and up to date.
• Planning of production lines to maintain efficient, feasible fixed schedule, keeping plans as stable as possible.
• Maintain customer service for the site at 99% or above.
• Liaise with Team to maintain finished goods stocks to agreed levels.
• Provide accurate and timely information to the material scheduling team.
• Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
• Maintain and upkeep of all planning master data
Applicatin via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.