£75000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: car, bonus etc
+44 (0)151 666 8953
20 days ago
The successful Reliability & Maintenance Engineering Manager will ideally be educated to degree level in a relevant engineering subject (chemical engineering, mechanical etc) or equivalent and have experience of working in large scale industrial manufacturing environments (chemical, large scale pharma, petrochemical, industrial food etc). You will have proven experience of managing and leading engineering teams as well as experience of managing continuous large scale CAPEX projects.
• Management of the plant maintenance function, budget and in conjunction with the plant leadership and other stakeholders, CAPEX projects
• Ensure all day to day maintenance activities and projects are executed safely
• To coach, train and empower the maintenance team, ensuring high standards are set and maintained through regular feedback and performance management
• Setting the short to long term strategy for equipment reliability, availability and operational effectiveness via predictive, planned and preventative maintenance work
• Oversee the sites asset register, stores and parts inventory process and ensure full asset critically and obsolescence studies are conducted and acted upon
• Continually look to improve reliability through effective work processes
• Collaborate with colleagues cross functionally and educate other departments about maintenance best practice and approaches
Application via CV
C£75-85k (DOE) + car allowance, bonus, pension, private medical etc
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.