££ Competitive + bonus, benefits etc
+44 (0)151 666 8967
27 days ago
The successful HRBP will provide guidance on people practices to stakeholders, ensuring all functions have a strong and skilled team of people. The role will support all line managers to ensure effective communication across the business and will work with the L&D team to create training opportunities that support development. The HR BP will be accountable for ensuring everything the HR team does has the business values at its core.
You will be a HR BP / HR Manager, ideally within a manufacturing environment or service organisation. An agile, energetic and passionate individual with exceptional engagement, influencing and leadership skills. You'll be used to working at pace, confident to challenge, well versed in coaching and developing managers and able to bring everyone together.
HR Business Partner responsibilities include:
• Implement policies and lead the communication and adherence to all people policies across the business.
• Provide confidential support and advice to managers on all people related matters.
• Provide regular reporting, trend analysis and insight on team KPI’s to line managers.
• Support managers to create solutions and implement plans to develop the long term skills and capabilities required within each team.
• Ensure active management of any recurring absence or health issue to support employee well-being and engage with occupational health advisors where appropriate.
• Support the development and delivery of the company training ensuring clear training and assessment is in place for all team members.
• Manage the employee life cycle and issue all supporting correspondence (i.e. contracts of employment, end of probation letters and confirmation of resignations).
• Management of the company Talent Management System and deliver user training where appropriate.
• Process any payroll changes, run monthly payroll reports and liaise with payroll provider to ensure timely and accurate processing.
• Deal with any pay queries, investigate and resolve any issues that arise.
• Manage, mentor and coach the HR Administrator, supporting their development.
• Live the company values.
• Support the annual employee survey, ensuring maximum participation and support managers to understand results and the delivery of feedback to each of their teams.
• Ensuring safety, legality, integrity and quality is not compromised and company procedures are followed during all day to day activities.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.