£25000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
27 days ago
The successful Assistant Key Account Manager will ideally be educated to degree level with experience of supporting customer accounts in a commercial role (sales / marketing / buying / customer supply chain etc) within the consumer goods or related sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international business with a complex customer and product portfolio in a position to allow development to full Key Account Management.
Assistant Key Account Manager responsibilities include:
- Maintain regular contact with Categories to ensure customer needs are understood, planned for and satisfied
- Assist in the achievement of sales and contribution targets
- Develop the customer relationship through regular meetings
- Support in the progress of NPD and other projects to successful conclusion in terms of costs and tender deadlines.
- Assist the Key Account Manager with ad hoc projects and implement as required to fulfil the account strategy.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.