£28248 - £32000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 1 month ago
A leading FMCG Manufacturer in Lincolnshire is seeking a Stock Control / Stores Team Leader to join their business. To oversee the site materials stores. You would provide an effective operation for the Stores department using SAP / MRP system for purchasing and stock control. Ensuring all stock movements are controlled, booked out and replacement stock ordered in through use of SAP. This role has 1x direct report (Stock Controller)
Any similar stock control / stores experience is considered, as full training will be given.
Stock Control / Stores Team Leader – Core responsibilities:
- Control the distribution of materials & parts in and out of stores
- Replenish parts/materials in line with company inventory holding policy
- With support from Supervisors & Stake Holders, identify & agree stock holding for Critical Spares across the site wide assets
- Create purchase requisitions/orders
- Establish effective relationships with suppliers
- Source new/alternative parts as required by budget holders
- Conduct cycle counts/stock counts in line with company policy
- Produce and distribute inventory management information
- Proactively collaborate with colleagues on new projects
- Review processes and drive changes for improvements
- Maintain and update supplier information within SAP
- Competent in all areas of Stores and Purchasing processes to be able to cover absences and training needs of new starters
- Monitor existing KPI’s and improve/introduce new ideas
Ideally we are looking for 2-3 years’ experience in a similar stock control / stores inventory or warehouse environment with a solid understanding of Stores & Stock control practises.You would require a good understanding and previous use of MRP systems, such as SAP for this role.
Employee bonus / benefits:
£25 per week attendance bonus – Applies to new starters after 12 weeks – dependant on attending all shifts and no lateness
FREE hot drinks from the vending machines
Overtime rate – Double time
New Starter Payment - £500 this will be received after 12 weeks
Recognition Payment - This is for Staff that have completed a years’ service and every year after that £500 to be paid with the Site bonus in November.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.