+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 month ago
Full time – Permanent Role
Location - Liverpool
A major pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool is looking to appoint an scientist, the role within the business and come about but due to growth.
My client is a fast-growing company, in this role you will be offering contract search services to some of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
- Perform testing of utilities, raw materials, process development, in process, product release and stability to ensure delivery on time, on budget and in compliance with the established quality standards.
- Support the optimization, phase appropriate validation and/or technical transfer of developed methods for cGMP testing and writing associated protocols/reports.
- Write procedures for analytical methods, equipment, processes to the required quality for cGMP compliance.
- Lead the management of samples for projects assigned to them. Responsible for interpreting and analysing experimental results and communicating them effectively via study reports and presentations to Snr Manager, Analytical Sciences
- Performing trend analysis of analytical results and ensuring test specifications are met and reporting out of specifications to Snr Manager, Analytical Sciences.
- Initiate and investigate OOS’s, Deviations, Change Controls and CAPAs and notify Snr Manager, Analytical Sciences of the occurrence.
- Support the installation and validation of analytical equipment by writing and executing equipment validation documentation including but not limited to URS, trace matrix, IOQ, SOP’s, protocols and reports in line with quality procedures and guidelines.
Qualifications and Experience:
- As Scientist you will perform analytics associated with the transfer and phase appropriate validation of analytical methodologies for non-GMP and cGMP testing of biological products
- BSc science graduate (or equivalent) with biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical experience.
- Experienced in the analysis of biomolecules.
- Experience in writing procedures, protocol and reports.
- Working knowledge of analytical techniques including but not limited to Electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, IEF), Chromatography (SE-UPLC, RP-HPLC, AEX, HILIC), Immunoassays (ELISA, Potency, HCP)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.