£70 - £76 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8918
about 1 month ago
6 months or until end of June 2022
Scantec are currently looking for a Senior Integration Developer .net c# (Outside IR35) for one of our most prestigious clients.
Can part time or flexible working options could be considered for this role: Yes
Is home/remote working an option? Yes, home working is suitable, although essential site attendance may be required from time to time.
A degree in an IT subject or more than 5 years of experience in a software developer role
Key requirements and essential skills:
- Azure Portal
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure Function Apps
- SQL Server
- Ensure compliance with company processes and procedures relating to the delivery of project.
- Identify key development design patterns for re-use to save time and cost and reduce re-work.
- Lead developer on key projects and ensuring the team delivers to meet requirements.
- Lead 3rd party integrated developers/teams.
- Undertake research and development of new technologies to maintain current knowledge.
- Agreeing approach to delivery within the delivery project team.
- Ensure that the team adheres to appropriate delivery methodologies such as Waterfall, Scrum and Agile theory, practices and rules, and work as a servant leader within the project team.
- Undertake analysis of business requirements, working with customers to prepare solution designs and specifications for self and others to meet customer requirements.
- Design and build software and software modifications to meet business requirements using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Provide technical third line support for supported applications and services.
- Ensure configuration and change is managed and controlled throughout software development lifecycle.
- Produce required documentation to support all phases of the system development process.
- Carry out code reviews across all development deliveries to ensure high quality first time.
- Maintain local software quality documentation to ensure TS800 standards are met.
- Provide timely updates to task managers on the status of assigned deliverables.
- Retain knowledge of latest programming and design techniques.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.