£30000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 1 month ago
3 - 4 months
If you are looking for a new recruitment role and would like to have a chat about this great opportunity then please get in touch. Internal and agency recruiters will both be considered.
You will would be responsible for end to end recruitment of a number of weekly paid factory positions, indluding sourcing, interviewing and on-boarding of candidates.
- Taking requirements for positions and supporting hiring managers throughout the process
- Creating and working on sourcing strategies
- Posting role adverts internally and externally
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Directly source candidates through use of networks and creating talent pools
- Producing shortlists of candidates to the business
- Reviewing CV's and screening against job descriptions
- Conduct screening interviews
- Attend any local events or job fairs
- Preparing offers and Updating ATS and preparing and analysing recruitment data
- Adding candidates to payroll systems ready for weekly / monthly payroll
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.