£30000 - £34000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 2 months ago
The Food Safety & Quality Audit Coordinator will be responsible for leading the sites internal audit programmes to ensure they continually achieve the standards required of a World Class food manufacturing facility. Supporting the Quality Systems Manager, the Food Safety Quality Audit Coordinator will proactively identify and drive opportunities to improve internal systems and processes.
The successful Food Safety & Quality Audit Coordinator will have previous QA / Technical experience in a complex food manufacturing environment with strong knowledge of BRC and IFS requirements. You will hold a minimum of Level 3 Food Safety and HACCP, a lead auditing qualification / training would also be highly desirable.
Key responsibilities include:
• To manage the Internal Audit Programmes for Food Safety
• Lead and participate in Food Safety and Quality Internal Audits
• Working with key stakeholders for setting up and undertaking audits to agreed schedule and working with key stakeholders to identify issues and close out non-conformance reports.
• Defining training needs and supporting assessment of Internal Auditing teams
• Assist in maintenance, review and updating of QMS
• Support the maintenance of all accreditation standards
• Proactive involvement in site Technical Strategy, identifying and driving improvements
• Develop and maintain KPI’s for Internal Auditing across each area
• Record keeping and housekeeping of electronic folders, emails and paper documentation
• Manage workload and review/update priorities as required
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.