£28250 - £30350 per annum, Benefits: Bonus available
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 2 months ago
This business is stable and growing fast, there is a huge amount of on-going investment so this can offer a long-term career. With a fantastic culture, they can fully support those who are keen to progress and develop their career.
Working on 4on, 4off rota, inc days and nights, this role requires an engaging but challenging leadership style and would be very “hands on”, you would be required to demonstrate floor presence, monitoring the performance of your team operating in different areas across the site.
Warehouse & Logistics Team Leader - key responsibilities:
- To promote a strong EHS culture always leading by example
- Coaching and mentoring of your Warehouse & logistics team members
- Ensure loads are loaded, tipped and through the weighbridge process at the planned times on the daily slot sheet and goods in schedule
- To monitor performance throughout the shift and act quickly if required ensuring targets are met
- Ensure accurate stock control and daily counts conducted reporting any high stock levels of concern
- To promote team engagement at briefs and improvement projects
- To closely work with the Warehouse Supervisor and Supply Chain manager to optimise shift performance capabilities
- To ensure shift surveillance is delivered and non conformance acted upon
- Ensure a detailed documented shift handover is always conducted
We are flexible on background and experience, but ideally you will have experience within a similar role, working within a fast paced FMCG environment (warehousing or manufacturing). Ideally you will have experience of driving a Fork Lift Truck and will ideally hold the relevant licence (however the company can facilitate a test / refresher course) Expired licences are fine, can either be in-house or personal.
New Starter Payment - £500 this will be received after 12 weeks
£25 per week attendance bonus – Applies to new starters after 12 weeks – Must attend all rota’d shifts and no lateness
Overtime rate – Double time
FREE hot drinks from the vending machines
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.